Zombie Survival Training in Bath
- 4 awesome activities
- Be prepared for a zombie apocalypse
- Competitive hen party fun
- With big explosions!
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Introduction & safety briefing.
- You'll then begin basic training. You won't be able to save hen-kind without these skills.
- As you learn zombie splatting skills the instructors will keep score of each round.
- At the end of the training the best zombie survival graduate will be announced.
- The rest of you will be fed to the zombies.
- Lunch is also available as an extra.
If Hollywood is to be believed (and surely the good folk in 'Tinsel Town' would never make things up) then it's only a matter of time before a zombie apocalypse threatens mankind. Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, The Walking Dead, Janice Dickinson, are all proof that the living dead will soon be scratching at our doors and munching on our next door neighbours. Well when the going gets tough, the hens get going.
Our Bath hen party zombie survival training is your chance to learn all the skills you'll need to make the undead... well, deader.
You'll take up arms and learn a range of different ways to put those creepy leg-dragging, hazy-eyed, freaks back into the ground once and for all.
As well as some explosive action, you'll have lots of laughs along the way and there's also a competitive element (we've yet to meet a hen party who don't like to win) as you'll be competing against your fellow hens on each of the different rounds.
Assault Rifles (40 shots) - Yep, just like real action heroines you learn how to handle automatic weapons to take out the living dead from a distance using weapons such as the MP5, UZI and H&K 416 while aiming at exploding targets and zombie torsos.
Axe Throwing - You'll never hear anyone say "you throw like a girl" again when you learn how to aim these deadly Native American tomahawks.
Crossbow - Despite what Shaun (Simon Pegg) says you can't fight off zombies with cricket bats and old LP's but these crossbows will do the trick.
Clay Archery - A chance to rack up some points against your fellow hens. Please try not to leave the instructor looking like a pin cushion.
PLEASE NOTE: Lunch is also available on-site at an extra cost. Please ask our team for more details.
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our zombie survival training activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.