husky dog sledding Hen Party
- English speaking guide
- 3 mile husky sled trip
- Expert sledding tutor
- Transport provided
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Wrap up warm - it's Baltic in the Baltics
- You'll be picked up at your hotel and taken to the start site
- Meet the dogs (they're so cute!) and learn the basics of sledding
- Take place on the sled ready to trek
- Each hen will enjoy an individual, 15 minute, 3 mile forest trek
- An English speaking guide will be with you throughout
- Return transport will take you back to your hotel
If you are grabbing life by the Baltic, so to speak, during your hen party then dog-sledding is an absolute must. This ancient and fascinating transport has given birth to some of our favourite dog breeds (who doesn't love a husky pup?). We could go on at length about how important sledding has been historically... communications... medicines... yadda, yadda, yadda. But the simple fact is; husky sledding is awesome!
Having sat on a sled, we can categorically state; there is nothing like the thrill of being behind a team of racing dogs, baying and straining at the leash ready to get running. Bred purely for this purpose these amazing hounds totally come to life as soon as they are harnessed and the sheer speeds they can reach are mind-bending.
The 3-mile track is set in deep forest, surrounded by some quite outstanding scenery and each trek lasts approximately 15 minutes. With the cold wind slapping your face, and the dogs pulling you at high speed along the wilderness, dog lovers in particular will experience a total adrenaline rush that you will never forget!
And no matter how many times you ask the instructors, no, you can't take one of the dogs home with you.
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
husky dog sledding Hen Do Reviews
"Absolutely loved this activity so much! Was perfect."
"Great fun! Everyone loved it. Dogs all clearly well looked after and well loved (several of our group were vets so that was important). Beautiful setting in a national park."
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our husky dog sledding activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.