Stand Up Paddleboarding in Bournemouth
- Wet and wild action
- Full on beach babe fun
- 2 hours on the water
- Experienced instruction
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Quick introduction to beach awareness & water safety.
- Get kitted out in those fetching wetsuits.
- Learn the basics in an on shore training session.
- Take to the waves on your fun paddleboards.
- Try to master riding the board lying down at first.
- Soon enough you'll be stood up and paddling like a pro!
If you and the girls are after the best water-based action around then beach babes, rejoice! Bournemouth stand up paddleboarding is one of the coolest watersport trends to come out of the past few years. This unique activity will get you and the girls balancing on individual longboards to push yourselves through the water with a powerful single-bladed paddle.
Though beginners may fall in the water a few times (providing plenty of giggles for girls who will probably soon join you in the water!) it's a relatively easy activity to pick up, but it's extremely tricky to master. Paddleboarding is adrenaline-fuelled fun once you get the hang of it, and it's not a bad workout either. With experienced instructors on hand at all times, even girls who've never even stepped on a surfboard before will be taking to the water like a pro.
Bournemouth stand up paddleboarding is a must for girls who are looking for a unique and exciting session on the water; it really is fabulous fun that's sure to leave the ladies with a huge sense of accomplishment. And yes, there's always the chance you'll get to enjoy some surfer-boy eye candy on the beach!
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Hens Also Love
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our stand up paddleboarding activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.