Save Time & HassleBook everything in one place
Group Friendly PaymentsEach guest pays directly
Our Amazing Croatian Destinations...
How It Works
Pick from 100s of fab activity and accommodation options.
We'll arrange the whole event, and you take all the credit! Book it with a small £50 deposit.
Enjoy a memorable weekend you'll all be talking about for years to come!
5 Reasons a Croatia Hen Do is Unbeatable
If you're looking for sun, sea and a bouncing party, Croatia is the up and coming place to celebrate the bride-to-be's big weekend in style. The jewel of the Adriatic, Croatia's stunning coastal resorts make for a wonderfully alternative place to head for that weekend away.
With a choice of three idyllic locations to pick from, you can find the perfect destination to suit your group's needs. Between Hvar and Split, you'll have a spectacular array of activities and nightlife options at your disposal, so whether you're looking for a relaxing weekend with some amazing hen adventures or an all-action, party-fuelled trip, we've got you covered.
If you need a little extra convincing as to why Croatia is making a massive name for itself in the hen destination world, here are five reasons it's the perfect place for a hen party:
- Sun, Sun, Sun - If you're looking to soak up some rays before the big day or simply looking to escape the gloomy British weather, a Croatia hen do is perfect. From May to October, the sun will be out in full force so you can get that tan popping!
- Stunning Scenery - Idyllic, picturesque, resplendent: you almost run out of words to describe how pretty these destinations are. Lose yourself in a day of sightseeing and flood your Insta-feeds with envy-inducing snaps.
- Unique Hen Adventures - Because of its varied landscape, Croatia has a fabulously diverse range of hen activities it can offer. From beach parties to coastal water sports to incredible inland adventures, there's plenty of fun to be had on your big weekend away.
- Game of Thrones - Many of the biggest and best filming locations for the hit TV show, Game of Thrones, were filmed in Croatia and, in particular, in some of our amazing hen do destinations. Ideal for a GoT-loving bride-to-be.
- The Nightlife - From GoT to G&Ts, the nightlife in these coastal resorts is next level.
2 Phenomenal Destinations
With three amazing locations to choose from, all fantastic in their own right, you'll be hard-pushed not to find the perfect activities/nightlife for the bride's weekend away.
Hvar - Well on its way to becoming one of the best places to party in Europe, Hvar is the destination to head if the nightlife is the priority on your Croatia hen weekend!
Split - The perfect combo of relaxing beach life and vibrant party city, Split is the perfect blend of both worlds: ideal if your group is Split over what the priority is on your Croatia hen do.
Croatia's Hen Activities
Whether you're looking to get the adrenaline pumping with some Cliff Jumping, Sea Kayaking & Snorkelling; you're looking to party in style with a Boat Tour & Beach Party; or you're looking to do some sightseeing hen-style with a Bike Tour & Wine Tasting, there's plenty on offer in these three fab locations.
Croatia's Vibrant Nightlife
Whilst being a stunning place to relax and recline during the day, when the sun dips below the horizon, the lights come up and the party belts out. With Croatia becoming increasingly popular as its reputation as a phenomenal party destination grows and grows, the queues for the clubs and bars have started to grow in equal measure. Be sure to book our Guestlist Nightclubbing so you can save valuable partying time by skipping the long lines.
Getting To Croatia
Croatia boasts multiple airports which can be reached from various UK locations. Direct flights vary, but Heathrow to Zagreb will take about 2.5 hours.
When To Go On Your Croatia Hen Do
If you want to catch the sun, be sure to head across between April to October. For the very best action, including amazing music festivals like Split Beach Festival, aim for the summer months when the party well and truly kicks into gear.