Quad Biking in Cardiff
- Racing and trekking options on a 360 acre site
- Morning or afternoon session
- Various tracks to test your skills
- Monster 250cc Honda quads reaching up to 50mph
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- After arriving, you will meet the on-site team for the safety briefing
- Once you get on the quad bikes, you will have the chance to test them on a practice circuit for 5 minutes - then you'll be let loose on the track!
- You will be following the instructors for 12 miles, navigating the twists, turns and bumps on this challenging Welsh woodland countryside track.
Feel the wind in your hair and test your driving skills on this custom-built course in the beautiful Welsh countryside at our massive 360-acre site. Get prepared to get a bit muddy as you get more adventurous, pushing the revs and powering through the course. As you get more confident, you will hit speeds of up to 50mph on impressive 250cc Honda quad bikes.
Once on-site, you will meet the professional and friendly on-site team who will give you a run-through of the day and an important safety briefing. After a quick practice session to get you used to the machines, you will go on an intense countryside trek over fields, woodlands and bumpy tracks for an awe-inspiring 12-mile journey, pushing the quads to their limits (as well as your driving abilities!).
Cardiff hen quad bikes is a totally unique activity for you and the girls that certainly won't disappoint. It's also the perfect antidote to your weekly commute and months of traffic jam road rage.
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our quad biking activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.