Zombie Survival Training in Bristol
- 5 great activities
- Learn how to defeat zombies!
- Equipment and tuition included
- Lunch as an additional add-on
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Meet your instructors for a quick safety briefing.
- Undergo basic zombie killing training.
- Once the instructors are happy you're less of a risk to yourselves and more of a threat to zombies things will get competitive.
- At the end of the session the instructors will count your scores and announce the winner.
- Who will be fed to the zombies.
Now, don't be fooled by what you might have seen on movies like Shaun of the Dead, it's not all cricket bats and funny one-liners. This zombie fighting is serious stuff, the fact that you and the girls will have a great laugh and some competitive fun while beating off zombies (stop giggling at the back...) is an added bonus.You'll handle a series of big weapons (I mean it...) as you give those zombies a jolly good thrashing (I give up!)
Our hen party zombie survival instructors will teach you the following skills, the hens will then be competing for points as they progress to add a little friendly competition to your session.
Assault Rifles (40 shots) - Much more deadly than Showaddywaddy albums (take that Shaun!), you'll fire .22 assault riffles such as the MP5, UZI and H&K 416 at exploding targets and bleeding zombie torsos.
Axe Throwing - You'll throw American style tomahawks at huge wooden targets to score points.
Crossbow - These seriously powerful crossbows will certainly wipe the smiles off their undead faces.
Archery - Kind of like darts. Very, very big ones. And more exploding targets!
Clay Archery - Your final chance to score points and take the zombie killing title (and possibly be put in charge of protecting the girls from zombies for the rest of the weekend).
Lunch is also available on-site at an extra cost. Please speak to your account manager for further details.
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
zombie survival training Hen Do Reviews
"Absolutely brilliant! We loved shooting guns and crossbows and having a go at Archery and Axe Throwing. The instructor was super patient, despite us girls getting mad when we couldn't get the hang of it!"
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our zombie survival training activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.