How to Relax with Hen Party Spa Days...
Being based in the UK's foremost spa city, Bath, it’s one of the many areas of hen party planning we specialise in. We won’t just book your treatments and send you off with instructions to take a towel and hope for the best. At GoHen we are dedicated to excellence. We know how important this weekend is to the guest of honour, so it’s important to us that you can contact us at any time during the lead-up and throughout your weekend.
Our commitment to service means we take the time to personally visit every one of our destinations so we can be sure everything is in order. That means you can relax and make your booking knowing everything will be as smooth as cocoa butter in a sauna (but please don’t take cocoa butter into the saunas).
Video: Bath spa hen weekends
7 Incredible Spa Hen Weekends
Barcelona - Without any doubt, Barcelona offers some of Europe's best spa facilities, including Arab Baths, Spa Brunches and other amazing options. This bustling metropolis serves up sun, sand, sea and an incredible nightlife as the perfect compliment to total relaxation and the latest innovations in spa therapies.
The Top 10 Hen Do Spa Destinations
The Top 10 Hen Do Spa Day Treatments
- Back Massage
- Mobile Pamper Party
- Natural Spa Party
- Turkish Baths
- Indian Head Massage
- Arab Baths
- Hot Stone Massage
- Swedish Massage
How to Guarantee a Top Spa Hen Do Experience
- Book Early – Spa weekends are hugely popular (and not just with hens), so it’s important to book as early as you can so you can secure your preferred treatments and preferred dates – particularly if there are a lot of you.
- Timings – Spas usually have a limited number of treatment rooms, so it may not be possible for all of you to get your treatments at the same time. Be sure to allow for extra time so you can all enjoy your treatments.
- Arrive On Time – Don’t risk being late and missing your treatment window – when your slot is gone, it’s gone.
- Treat The Bride – Make the bride’s weekend extra special by booking up a surprise treatment just for her.
- Travel – Be sure to arrange travel arrangements in advance, whether you’re driving and need to check the parking situation or whether you need to order taxis etc.
- Refreshments – See what’s available on-site and whether you'll need to take anything with you.