Surfing in Tenerife
- 2 hour surf lesson
- Wetsuit, boots & surfboard
- Experienced instructors
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Arrive at this stunning beach ready for action
- Get changed into your wetsuits
- Pose for a team photo because you're making those wetsuits look good!
- The lessons will start on the beach as you learn to ‘ride the board'
- You'll then hit the waves
- The instructors will be with you throughout to give more tips and pointers
- It's amazing fun and the best place to learn
It's just one of life's irrefutable truths… Surfing is cool. There's no ifs or buts, if you want to look like a totally hot beach goddess then you need to learn how to ride waves because "surfer chicks" are awesome!
You'll head to one of Tenerife's most amazing beaches where our team of friendly instructors will greet you. First thing is to get everyone into the wetsuits, making sure you all grab those hen do selfies and a team photo. You'll then head onto the beach where the (rather hot!) instructors will show you the technique to get from a sitting to a standing position and how to ‘ride the board' (stop sniggering at the back!).
Once everyone is feeling confident it's time to hit the waves. The instructors will be with you throughout the two-hour session giving everyone tips and pointers so the whole group really do get the most from the session. We can also arrange for a photographer to be on hand (for a small additional fee) to capture the best of the action and snapshots of all the girls ripping those waves!
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our surfing activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.