Extreme Skywire in Las Vegas
- Four different zip lines
- Over the Nevada desert
- Speeds of up to 60mph
- Amazing adrenaline rush
- Stunning views
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- You'll be taken from your hotel out to the desert
- At the skywire site you'll be given harnesses and helmets
- A shuttle will take you to the top of the mountain.
- There are four lines so you can ride side by side
- The line is so long it crosses an entire canyon
- Hitting speeds of 60 miles per hour!
- And simply spectacular views
You and your fellow hens will soar through the skies of the Nevada desert at up to 60mph giving you a unique bird's eye view of the Las Vegas red rocks. This one certainly isn't for the faint-hearted and is a real test of nerves but delivers an adrenaline rush by the truckload! There are four wires sitting side by side so four of you can all take off at the same time and do the descent together.
But it's not just the ride, the views all the way are amazing, stretching out over the deserts and mountains, the is a really memorable day out with fantastic photo opportunities of the day you all tried something a little bit mad.
Even the journey out is amazing as you see the landscape and take a shuttle bus up a mountain to the starting point. In a city that is known for delivering amazing fun, GoHen believes this is one of the most incredible activities and is definitely one of our top recommendations for adventure-loving hens.
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our extreme skywire activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.