Gin & Tonic Afternoon Tea in Dublin
- Reserved table
- Selection of sandwiches
- Cakes & pastries
- 1 G&T each
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- A reserved table will be waiting for you
- You'll be served a delicious afternoon tea
- Finger sandwiches, cakes, scones, pastries
- And to top it all you'll each enjoy an ice cold gin and tonic
- "More (g and) tea vicar?"
There's afternoon tea, and then there's gin and tonic infused afternoon tea served in one of Ireland's finest pubs. Similar but different, tasty and traditional but with a little something extra that will absolutely make your weekend!
This is how you have a tasteful hen weekend. Calm, sophisticated and packed with flavour, with added booze! We've brought together three of the finest creations ever invented for one perfect afternoon treat. Tea. Cake. Gin. The (un)holy trinity of afternoon good times.
And let's face it, having a great weekend is hard work, after all the dancing, laughing, innuendos and alcohol, you deserve a little treat (plus calories don't count on a hen party*).
A table will be ready and waiting for your arrival at one of Dublin's most popular pubs (oh yes, the good news keeps coming, it's all served in a pub!), where you can sit down to excellent service and simply delicious treats. You'll be served up cakes, pastries and delightful finger sandwiches beautifully made with fabulous little details laced through every bite (like the gin-infused salad dressing) - delicious!
- Baked Irish ham, mature cheddar, micro cress salad
- Cucumber and coriander salad with gin-infused dressing
- Oak Irish smoked salmon, buttermilk soda bread, chervil creme fraiche
- Boilie goat's cheese, toasted ciabatta, basil and peanut oil
- Orange mikado squares
- Blood orange hexagons
- Raspberry gianduia tartlets
- Apple & blackcurrant squares
- Apricot tartlets
- Raspberry coco tartlets
- Selection of macaroons
You really don't need to be a party expert or good time mathematician to know that "cake + tea + gin = happy hens". This activity is a surefire way to put smiles on everyone's faces, and a fab addition to your Dublin hen party.
*Please note that this is based on absolutely zero scientific research. It's purely something we were told in a pub and they looked quite clever, so we believed them.
** This is seasonal and actual dishes may vary.
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our gin & tonic afternoon tea activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.