Titanic Tour in Belfast
- Self-guided tour
- Visit the birthplace of the Titanic
- Ireland's no.1 tourist attraction
- 9 interactive galleries
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Head to the birthplace of the Titanic
- Where you'll embark on a self-guided tour
- Uncovering some of the myths and legends
- Which surround the story of the 'unsinkable ship'
- Learn some fascinating facts from the construction to the demise
- And check out 9 interactive galleries
"Where to, miss?" "To the stars!"
If the bride-to-be is a big fan of the Titanic film (and who isn't?!) or you're all just curious to learn a bit more about how this supposedly 'unsinkable ship' went under, a Belfast hen party Titanic Tour is the perfect place to find out more about this terrible tragedy and uncover some of the myths and legends surrounding the story.
You and the girls will get to head to the birthplace of the Titanic, which also happens to be Ireland's number one tourist attraction, where you'll embark on a self-guided tour investigating what went on on that ill-fated day in 1912.
Dive into the info from how the Titanic was built until it's untimely demise. You'll get to explore nine interactive galleries which boast superb special effects, dark rides and even full-scale reconstructions. You'll finish your experience with a visit to the last remaining White Star vessel where you can walk the deck and venture throughout the ship.
The beauty of a self-guided tour is that you can go around at your own pace soaking up the sights and the info that interests you the most. You won't have to listen to a dreadfully dull tour guide waffle on about boring irrelevant rubbish, you can just check out the stuff that interests you. Fab!
- The Titanic was constructed between 1909 and 1911
- It was a whopping 269 metres in length and 53 metres high (that's about the height of ten giraffes)
- The Titanic was carrying over 2,200 people 900 of which were crew members
- Sadly, there were only enough lifeboats for 1,200 of them
- The boat remains a wreck on the seabed 3,780 metres below the surface (that's a hell of a lot of giraffe below the waves)
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our titanic tour activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.