afternoon tea hen party in york
Stretching back nearly 80 years, Bettys is somewhat of an institution in York for those seeking the most delicious afternoon tea in a breathtaking setting. As one of the most renowned tea rooms in the country, this York landmark is based on the elegant Queen Mary cruise ship - with huge curved windows, ornate mirrors and stunning wood panelling - an unrivalled setting befitting of such a momentous occasion.
Afternoon tea is hosted in the dazzling Belmont Room, inspired by one of the state rooms on the luxury liner, and has live piano music to match the striking setting. Simply a perfect backdrop for a sophisticated hen do!
Your exquisite afternoon tea in York will consist of the following, served on beautiful silver cake stands;
- Prawn cocktail appetiser
- Selection of sandwiches made with breads from our award-winning Craft Bakery (Roast Yorkshire ham and tomato pate, Coronation chicken, and free range egg mayonnaise and cress. *Vegetarian alternatives available if required)
- Delicious savouries, including smoked salmon, cream cheese and dill roulade, and miniature pork and apple pie
- Two varieties of freshly baked warm scones Yorkshire Lavender and Sultana
- Exquisite selection of handmade miniature cakes from the in-house Craft Bakery
- Choice of 18 rare and speciality loose leaf teas, especially sourced by Bettys own expert tea buyers to compliment the menu, served in a teapot for one with milk or lemon
If you feel like really pushing the boat out then why not upgrade to include champagne? Please speak to your account manager for details.