Work for GoHen
“Come on in, the water’s lovely!”
Based in Bath, GoHen are part of Groupia incorporating StagWeb (stag party experts), Company Away Days (corporate team building events) and other exciting brands. We're constant innovators and are proud to be market leaders.
Year on year GoHen have continued to grow and this has been yet another record breaking year for us but we're not about to rest on our laurels. To ensure that growth continues it's vital we find the right people to work on new activities, destinations and projects and become part of our rapidly growing team.
Enthusiasm, ideas, a positive attitude and a desire to be part of a strong and growing team.
A supportive, energetic, working environment, competitive salary, a chance to learn new skills and travel to new countries.
If you're ready for your next big challenge contact us today.
1 Destination Specialist (sales)
GoHen are the UK's most exciting and innovative hen and stag party provider. We're committed to the highest standards of customer care and believe continued excellence and constantly creating the best hen/stag weekends across the UK and Europe.
Our sales team are expected to help maintain our levels of customer care and growing sales figures so only those truly willing to work hard and keep up with us need apply.
You'll need to be self-motivated and highly driven with a passion for putting the customer's experience first. You'll need to be target focused to extend your basic salary by exceeding your target each month.
You'll also bring a sense of fun into our young, vibrant and competitive office plus as bring fresh ideas and impetuous.
You must also be willing to travel and learn as you find out more about your destinations (which could be overseas) and activities you'll be providing.
About the Role
- Calling - Respond to enquiries and leads via phone, email & social media (we don't do cold calling).
- Quoting - Send out accurate, high quality client quotes.
- Selling - Report monthly sales figures & hit/exceed your targets.
- Researching & Developing - Improve your product portfolio and stay two steps ahead of our competitors.
- Travelling - You may be required to travel to your destinations to test the latest hotels, activities and suppliers.
- Building Relationships - Identify & source new suppliers. Work with our existing suppliers to secure the best deals.
- Financial Management - Provide accurate quotes, achieve maximum sales to increase your monthly commission.
- Bringing the Fun - We provide some of the greatest pre-wedding weekends. Bringing fun to work is an absolute must!
About Appling - If you're hungry for a new challenge in a fun, fast-paced and competitive sales environment in the heart of Bath city centre, please send your CV and covering letter telling us what you'll bring to the GoHen party and why we'd be foolish not to employ you. Please fill in our new recruit form here.
About Last Night - Just like the brilliant weekends and customer service we provide, it was amazing! But what happens in Vegas...
We really look forward to hearing from you soon.
2 Professional Hen Party Tester - Applications Now Closed
Are you a lady of exquisite taste?
Do you know how to party?
Can you spot a quality mojito from across a crowded bar room?
Have you ever dreamt of being paid to party?
Well now's your chance?
Hen party experts GoHen.com are looking for a Professional Party Tester to help them plan their perfect pre-wedding parties across the UK and Europe.
As well as international travel while sampling destinations, hotels, bars and cocktails, the successful applicant must be prepared to try all kinds of hen party activities from dance classes to hot air balloons, champagne tasting to high speed cars.
"This is the role of a lifetime for any daring individual who loves adventure and really knows how to get the party started."Simon Denning - GoHen CEO
Dance like nobody's watching
Sing like nobody's listening
Party like nobody will upload it to YouTube
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate;
- A sense of adventure
- Proven partying credentials
- The ability to laugh in the face of fear (or at least peak out at it through your fingers)
- A reasonable tolerance to cocktails and champagne may be beneficial (however drinking is not mandatory)
- Penchant for fancy dress
- Event/group planning experience and a can do attitude
The role will include;
- Testing hen party activities
- UK & international travel
- Filming yourself trying our activities (such as dance classes, fast cars, wing-walking, etc)
- Completing activity reports & descriptions
- Social media updates
- Assisting with hen party enquiries
- Event & group management
Could you be our hen party 'Girl Friday'?
Apply here, in no more than 21 words why you would make the perfect Hen Party Tester. CV's, photos and videos will also be considered at the first stage so why not get creative?
Please mark your application "Party Starter".
If there are no positions suitable at present, please feel free to contact us anyway, we'll keep your details on file for future opportunities.