Hen night dares are a great ice-breaker and really can help get the party started. Done well it's all good fun, you'll create plenty of giggles and a truly memorable night that the bride-to-be will always look back on fondly. It can also be the source of some great hen weekend tales.
There are a number of ways of organising the dares.
Hen Party Dare Cards
You can write your hen night dares as cards which can make for a great game on its own or you can use the dare cards. Making your own can be so much more fun and you can ask all the group for dare suggestions ahead of the weekend then simply print them out ahead of the weekend (if you want to be super impressive then get them laminated).
Here's a few of our favourite dares aka...
"Random Acts of Madness"
- Por favour! - Order a drink in a foreign accent.
- Stalk - Ask someone for their autograph.
- How are you? - Descend on a stranger and act as if you have known them from years ago reminiscing about "old times".
- Oscar winner - Try and convince a stranger that you are someone famous.
- Digits - Get a guy's phone number.
- Woowoo! - Drink a Woowoo.
- Charades - Pick a hen to help you and then act out a scene from a famous movie.
- Hidden Parts - Build a man's sexual anatomy from found items.
- Swapsies - Exchange a piece of clothing with a man.
- Can't Say No - For the next 30 minutes you cannot say "No" to anything.
- Bar-ly know him! - Kiss a barman.
- Blow It - Blow a kiss to a random stranger across the room.
- I love this one! - When the next song is played, jump up and shout "I love this one" and then sing and dance your heart out on the dance floor.
- Serenade - Serenade a stranger.
- Serenader - Get a stranger to serenade you.
- Serenade Her - Get a stranger to serenade the bride-to-be.
- Tell me more, tell me more... - Randomly burst into your favourite song from Grease.
- Freak out! - Do random, energetic, freestyle dancing for one minute.
- Live Life Like a Musical - For the next 10 minutes everything you say must be sung.
- Pucker up! - Kiss a bald man's head.
- Dance now! - Do the chicken/robot dance in the middle of the dance floor.
- Chat Up - Buy a hot looking guy a drink.
- “Hey Sexy” - Say ‘hey sexy’ to 3 people you don't know
- Quote - Walk up to a guy a say a line from a song as if it's a conversation starter.
- Pants! - Get a pair of men's boxer shorts.
- Photobomb - Get in the background of three strangers photos.
- Say "Cheese" - Ask someone to take a picture of you but with their own camera.
- Pretty Boy - Get a man to let you give him a makeover.
- Officer and a Gentleman - Get a photo of you with a man in uniform.
- Huggies - Hugging a doorman.
- Tit for Tat - Wearing someone else's hat.
- Chest in Case - With a man's bare chest.
- Hairy Mary - With a hairy chest.
- Guns - With the most muscular arms you can find.
- Spice Boys Challenge - Get a photo with 5 different guys, one sporty, one posh, one ginger, one baby and one ginger.
- Poser - Posing provocatively in front of a nice car.
- Down in One - Down your drink in one go.
- Alpha-bet - Bet you can’t say the alphabet backwards in under 10 seconds…
- Hen Party’s Got Talent - Show the group your secret talent.
- Accentuate - Talk to a stranger in a foreign accent, if he susses you out take another dare.
- Thinly Veiled - Make a veil for the bride out of loo roll or anything you can find.
- Crowning Glory - Make a crown for the hen party organiser.
- Digits - Get as many guys’ phone numbers as you can in 10 minutes.
- Strictly Business - Get a guy’s business card.
- Get Bridal - Over the course of the evening you must find something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue.
The Hen Challenge T-Shirt
Rather than setting dares for all the group you could simply set out a set of challenges for the guest of honour to complete. The challenges should then be listed on a T-shirt (you can have a T-shirt made or get creative and make your own) for the bride-to-be to wear. As she rises to each challenge you can tick it off the list on her shirt.
A Word to the Wise... Now while we hate to be party-poopers (after all, here at GoHen we love to party and have helped over 450,000 clients enjoy fantastic hen weekends) we always try to encourage hens to have the most fun possible without upsetting the natives. Always be mindful that not everyone will be in such high party spirits and some people can find large groups slightly intimidating.
Hen night dares should be fun and with the right attitude they can be brilliant and really set your night up in style, but in the wrong hands hen night dares can be the cause for unwanted problems.
So party with gusto, have a great time but when you're singing like no one can hear you try to make sure it's somewhere suitable so no one can (unless it's karaoke, in which case give it full beans), try to make anyone you meet feel part of your jokes and not the butt of them, make friends, party hearty and have the time of your lives!
SIGN UP FOR FREEBIES.
Enter your email address to instantly get a FREE PDF of games, dares & extras...
Share with the girls!