high ropes course hen do in dublin
If you're looking for a white-knuckle, adrenalin pumping adventure for your pre-wedding get together then the Dublin hen party high ropes course ticks all the boxes. The boxes just happen to be swinging up in the tree tops. It's time for a little 'Girl Power'!
The 1.8km course is set in an absolutely stunning forest location but don't worry if the 1.8km tag puts you off, the course is actually split into 5 separate circuits which you can take at your own pace and opt for whichever obstacles you choose.
You'll meet the on-site team for a quick induction and safety briefing before being fitted with your harnesses that will keep you safe throughout the event. It's then time for a deep breath before taking the first of many leaps of faith.
- Green Circuit - This is the beginners' course giving you time to find your feet and get to grips with how to navigate basic obstacles.
- Orange & White Circuits - Things get a little tougher here with the heights reaching between 4 - 8 metres (the height of a bungalow roof).
- Blue Circuit - It's starting to get serious, reaching heights of 13 metres there are some fantastic "Don't look down!" obstacles that will definitely test your mettle.
- Red Circuit - "Ahhhhh!" Yep, this one is a toughie but absolutely fantastic fun for the 'Lara Crofts' among you. Suspended 20 metres above the forest floor this will leave adventure loving hens buzzing for days.
The views from the forest canopy are nothing short of breath taking and stretch over Dublin City and Ireland's Eye. But there's a fair few obstacles to overcome to get there;
- 1.8km course
- 5 separate circuits
- 91 separate obstacles
- 650 metres of zip lines
- 135 metres, longest individual zip line
- Rope bridges
- Cargo nets
- Climbing walls
- Zip lines
- BMX fly
- Base jumps
So, get your walking boots and game faces on, hold on to your breakfasts and get ready to hit the heights!