When in Rome…. Although if we’re going to be horribly pedantic it wasn’t the Roman’s who were the first to spot Bath’s potential and healing waters. However the city was built on its famous spa and no trip to the Bath is complete without a little pampering session which includes not only the famous rooftop spa pool but also…
- Aroma therapy pods
- 2 x spa pools
- A range of treatments
- 2hr or 4hr sessions
- Vouchers which can be used at any point during your weekend
Bath really is a beautiful city (we should know, we’re fortunate enough to have our offices here) with a hugely vibrant art scene which you can tap into.
If you’re not looking for a big energetic activity but something where the girls can spend a bit of quality time together, learning a few new skills and having a great giggle somewhere refined then there are some great new crafts you can learn. You can even all have a go at making something for the bride’s big day.
We have a massive selection of Craft Parties to choose from;
- Mirror making
- Fabric print T-shirts
- Bridal bunting
- Decoupage gift boxes
- Up-cycle vintage jewellery
- Sun catches
- And many more…
Creative Hen Workshop has a choice of 4 activities;
- Bridal Bunting – Help get the wedding venue dressed with something really personal.
- Fabric Broach Making – Each hen can take away a special souvenir of her own creation.
- Sweet Topiary Trees – Mini edible sculptures that almost look too good to eat.
- Garter Making – A little something for the bride-to-be or you can all make one for yourselves.
Bath’s best kept secret is probably it’s NIGHTLIFE so after a great day you can be sure you’ll find a fantastic night out.