segway polo and games Hen Party
- Two-wheeled hen mayhem
- Four hilarious games
- Expert segway instruction
- Fun-filled competition
- Complimentary refreshments
- Shot beer or prosecco each
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Meet the team and learn to ride the Segways
- Mount your noble steeds and get used to the unique controls
- You'll then play a few games which will get tougher as you go
- Game on! Hilarious competitive action as you zoom about!
- Enjoy complimentary refreshments throughout
- And toast the bride at the end with a shot, beer or prosecco each!
Adventurous hens who love to laugh will definitely be in the right place with our hen party Segway Polo and Games. For those not in the know, Segways are two-wheeled electric karts that you stand up to drive and operate purely by leaning in the direction you want to go. It's simple to pick up and you'll be given plenty of time to practise.
Once everyone has got the hang of these contraptions (and there will be friendly instructors on hand to help) it's then time to let the games begin.
Segway Frisbee - Things will kick off with a game of Frisbee as you get to grips with manoeuvring your electric chariots. Most importantly that involves not driving into each other.
Segway Nerf-Gun Jousting - This is head to head combat. Each hen is armed with a Nerf-gun, you then go up against your fellow hens in a series of jousting battles. Nerf-guns fire lightweight Velcro tipped foam darts which stick to your opponents when you score a direct hit. "Eat Nerf, Bridey!"
Segway Polo - The rules are exactly the same as the equine sport, you'll be riding your Segways to chase the ball which you hit into the opposing goal using long wooden polo mallets. This is a brilliant team game which competitive hens will love.
Segway Water Battle - This really is as simple and hilarious as it sounds. Each hen is armed with a water soaker (giant water pistol) and then sets out to soak the opposing team. It's kind of a 'last hen soaking' shootout and a stomach-achingly funny way to end a great day.
Make sure you keep refreshed throughout with the complimentary tea, coffee and snacks available. At the end of your session, you'll also get the chance to toast the bride-to-be with a free shot, beer or prosecco. So don't hesitate, get booking!!
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our segway polo and games activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.