afternoon tea hen do in harrogate
Bettys have been brewing teas for nearly 100 years and quite justifiably enjoy a reputation as one of the country's finest tea rooms, as well as being proud holders of the prestigious Tea Council Award of Excellence. So for refined hens what could be finer than taking a break from the hen party madness to enjoy a nice refined spot of tea and a slice of cake?
Relax with the girls in the Regency splendour of the Imperial Suite and enjoy an exquisite afternoon tea, overlooking views of Montpellier Gardens and Harrogate's historic town centre. With its high ceilings, elegant crystal chandeliers and live piano music, this really is the perfect setting for a sophisticated hen do.
Your traditional afternoon tea will consist of the following:
- Prawn cocktail appetiser
- Selection of sandwiches made with breads from our award-winning Craft Bakery (Roast Yorkshire ham and tomato pate, Coronation chicken, and free range egg mayonnaise and cress. *Vegetarian alternatives available if required)
- Delicious savouries, including smoked salmon, cream cheese and dill roulade, and miniature pork and apple pie
- Two varieties of freshly baked warm scones Yorkshire Lavender and Sultana
- Exquisite selection of handmade miniature cakes from the in-house Craft Bakery
- Choice of 18 rare and speciality loose leaf teas, especially sourced by Bettys own expert tea buyers to compliment the menu, served in a teapot for one with milk or lemon
This delectable spread will be served straight to your table on beautiful silver cake stands to really create an occasion to remember. If you're feeling flush, a Champagne upgrade is also available!