2 course american meal hen do in belfast
One of the worst things about a hen party can be traipsing the streets, trying to find somewhere to eat because the organiser didn't think to book in advance. Eventually fifteen of you try and squeeze round a table for eight.
Meal over? You've then got the headache of splitting the bill ("But Tina only had a slice of garlic bread and two bottles of wine…").
This fantastic American style restaurant is the perfect way to start your big night. And we'll organise everything in advance for you, leaving you free to enjoy it all with the rest of the girls.
- Rib Fingers - With chilli garlic bread & salad.
- Lightly Coated Chicken Wings - With sour cream, Franks hot sauce, BBQ sauce or blue cheese sauce.
- Tortilla Nachos With tomato salsa, melted cheddar, jalapenos & sour cream.
- Garlic Bread - With tomato salsa & dressed leaves.
- Breaded Chicken Strips - Dressed leaves, chilli & BBQ sauce.
- BK Beef Burger - Toasted seeded bun with lettuce, red onion, tomato & burger mayo. Topped with melted mozzarella, hickory bacon, BBQ sauce & tobacco onions.
- Prospect Chicken Burger - Toasted seeded bun with lettuce, red onion, tomato & burger mayo. Topped with crispy bacon, cheese melt, BBQ sauce & tobacco onions.
- Rockefeller Stack - Tender southern fried chicken strips, cabbage & bacon, creamed potatoes, tobacco onions & pepper sauce.
- Chicken Peppercorn Sizzler - Pan friend chicken, mushrooms, onions & creamy peppercorn sauce.
- 8oz Sirloin Steak - With roast balsamic & rosemary tomato, onion rings, choice of sauce & a side.
- Margherita Pizza (choice of three toppings) - Chilli beef, BBQ chicken, chicken, bacon, ham, pepperoni, salami, onion, peppers, sweetcorn, jalapenos, mushroom, pineapple.
- Penne Carbonara - Penne pasta, bacon, parmesan & cream sauce with garlic bread.
- Lasagne - With garlic bread
- Chocolate Fudge Cake - With ice-cream & chocolate sauce.
- Ice Cream Selection of flavours
- Banoffee Pie - With cream or honeycomb ice-cream.