Bear Grylls Survival Academy - Wild Camp Hen Party
- Your own survival expert
- Overnight shelters (that you’ll build)
- Equipment to borrow during the session, including...
- A Bear Grylls Survival Knife
- A survival kit
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Learn how to set traps and snares
- Forage for edible food
- Make fire like a true survivor
- Build your own emergency overnight shelter
- Which you will be spending the night in
- Take a self-defence class
- Learn how to read the stars
- Lead the bride-to-be back to civilisation!
Please note - All kit must be returned.
Most people go to pieces when the WiFi drops out but what if civilisation collapsed tomorrow? Don't worry, GoHen has you covered with this excellent survival course
The "Wild Camp" Survival Course is a fantastic way to get back to nature and whet your appetite for the survivalist lifestyle. You'll be spending 24-hours in the South Downs learning Bear's tried and tested survival techniques from one of his own team of experts before trying the skills out for yourself.
Learn how to identify animal runs, set snares, forage for wild edible food and then start a fire that will keep you alive before building your own shelter to sleep in.
For your evening meal, you'll channel your inner Nigella and prepare wild game like fish, rabbit and pheasant using an open fire which you'll start with your bear hands (geddit?). Then, when night falls, you'll learn to read the stars and employ night vision goggles on a stalking exercise. Day two will start early with some situational awareness training and self-defence followed by a casualty evacuation exercise. Put all your new-found skills to practice to get your fellow hens safely back to civilisation.
You'll also be given a wide variety of kit to use during the course including:
- Sleeping bag and liner
- Metal mug and spoon
- Head torch
- Bear Grylls survival knife
- Rucksack and waterproof liner
- Water bottle
Your instructors will let you know what to take out into the wilderness on arrival but the following items might be good to think about:
- Robust walking boots/shoes with ankle support
- Waterproofs trousers/jacket
- Thick fleece or duvet jacket
- Hat (woolly or sunhat)
- Trousers - outdoor/active
- Upper body - Base layer, mid-layer and outer layer
- Any personal medication
- Camera/phone - in a waterproof bag
- Washbag and towel
- Positive attitude!
- Clean clothes for once the course has ended
Please note - All activities are weather dependent and may be affected by other factors beyond our control. The course schedule and content may be rearranged or amended at short notice and cannot be guaranteed.
Booking Your Unforgettable Hen Party...
- Enquire today & we'll get to work building your big event
- Be sure to book early to secure your preferred times & dates
- Low deposits, each hen pays directly, 1000s of fabulous reviews
Join the gang...
Over 600,000 have partied with GoHen!
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our Bear Grylls Survival Academy - Wild Camp activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.