Published on October 4th, 2010 | by Genevieve0
Top tips for saving money on your hen do!
With the festive season looming on the horizon, waiting to burn a hole in your pocket, now’s the time to savvy up and think about new ways to save. If you’re planning a hen weekend on a budget, check out our top tips for saving money on your hen party -
1. Book early to get the best rates – the key to hen party success is in expert planning. Booking in advance saves yourself stress in the long run, as well as enabling you to take advantage of the best possible rates. Prices are on the rise right the way across the country, but if you book a 2011 weekend now, we will guarantee it at the price quoted.
2. Your accommodation – think about your hen accommodation, many hen destinations range from budget hostels to luxurious 4* hotels so if your main priority is enjoying a big night out with the girls, you probably don’t need 4* accommodation. However, if you’re planning a relaxing spa session at some stage during the weekend, it might be worth considering one of our 4* spa hotels, where you will automatically have unlimited access to fantastic spa facilities throughout your stay.
3. Pre-book meals – remember that set menus are often cheaper than a la carte and can save you the hassle of calculating who owes what at the end of the meal!
4. Invite all your friends! – bigger groups are more likely to enjoy bigger discounts, like the hen goes free!
5. Check out our pre-made packages – our hen weekend packages have been specially designed with value for money in mind and often include freebies such as VIP guest list club entry. Prices start from an incredible £79pp for a 1 night stay in Cardiff with burlesque dancing, casino and VIP club entry!
See all GoHen’s hen weekend packages under £100