river cruise hen do in paris
Paris, the 'City of Love' and an ideal location for the bride-to-be's last weekend as a single girl. The French capital really lives up to its reputation as the height of sophistication, elegance and romance, and with so many iconic landmarks and places to see, you'd be excused for feeling somewhat exhausted trying to fit it all in.
Our Paris hen party river cruise is perhaps the perfect way to explore this most enchanting city and we have two fantastic options available
Float along this most iconic waterway and see some of the most famous landmarks in the world. You'll embark at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, perhaps the most iconic symbol of Paris. You'll head further along the river seeing more of the wonderful Paris sights with the heart-warming "I love Paris in the Springtime" playing gently in the background. You're fee to view the city from inside the boat or out on deck.
Each of the hens will be given an audio plug-in guide to listen to explaining the history of some of these sights as well as some lesser known stories of intrigue, love and loss.
By Night - Dinner Cruise
On board a glass-encased boat, you'll explore the city of lights while enjoying marvellous French cuisine. The city really does take on an entirely different atmosphere at night when things seem to slow to a more genteel pace and Paris really is quite spectacular at night where it literally sparkles with lights, especially when viewed from the river's unparalleled panoramic views.
As well as the incredible sights you will enjoy a wonderful three course meal.
The all-inclusive menu with a choice of a-la-carte dishes, an appetizer, starter, main dish, dessert, mineral waters, coffee and wines. Vegetarian options are available
- Caesar salad-style
- Duck pate with foie gras, served with griddled chicory, grapes & pickled onions
- Baked egg, with mushrooms & chestnut
- Pistou-soup style seasonal vegetables
- Prawns, with a Chardonnay and butter sauce and spelt
- Pork spare rib, with simmered vegetables and sage jus
- Cornfed chicken fricassee with gratin Dauphinois
- French shepherd's pie, with red wine beef jus and lamb's lettuce salad
- Cheese of the day
- Fine apple tart
- Iced chestnut, pear & caramel dessert
- Lemon cream with citrus sauce
- Chocolate crisp
DRINKS & WINES
- Pays d'Oc Chardonnay Viognier PGI
- PDO Minervois Terroir
- Mineral water & coffee
* Please note menus are seasonal and subject to change.