More about hen do cocktails & potions...
No hen weekend is complete without a party cocktail (or two), but they taste even better when you get to mix them yourself. You'll learn the art of potions with fun games, delicious party nibbles and fizz.
After your bubbly reception, you and the girls will be taught the basic rules of balance and ratio, as well as texture and layering of flavours, to make the perfect 'elixir'.
After a demo from your Potions Master, you and the girls will take to the spotlight to show off your new skills. We have a few 'magical' recipes for you to whip up yourselves, with a wizarding twist:
- The Howler - Rum, lime juice & soda
- Giggle Juice - Vodka, triple sec, cranberry juice & lime juice.
- Moaning Murt-ini - Vodka, raspberry liqueur & pineapple juice
- The Phoenix Feather - Dry gin, lemon juice, sugar syrup and creme de mure.
- Merlin's Beard - Havana rum, black raspberry liqueur, mint, lime juice & pomegranate juice
- Living Death - Straight Jaeger
And of course you'll want to sample your concoctions as you make them. Cheers!
This lively, interactive session also includes a delicious buffet* full of delicious treats such as:
- BBQ pulled pork ciabatta melt
- Skinny fries
- Chicken & green pepper skewers
- Topped nachos (v)
- Southern-fried chicken sliders
- Tomato & mozzarella crostini
- Superfood salad (v)
For a truly spellbinding session, our Potions Masterclass hen party covers it all. It is a brilliant way to have plenty of laughs, enjoy some great drinks and learn some handy new skills for your next BBQ or party back home. Raise your 'Living Death' shot and toast the almost-wed. "Bottoms up!"
*Sample menu: May be subject to change