hen party masterchef hen party in cambridge
In recent years, our appetite for sophisticated and diverse food styles has grown (g)astronomically. Whilst once the nation's palettes were dominated by staples such as roast dinners, fish and chips and bangers and mash, now we drizzle, glaze and conduct Blumenthal-esque culinary experiments. With varying degrees of success.
With all that said, we recognise the need for food exploration - hence this amazing Cookery Masterchef class. You and the girls can choose from a range of fantastic world cuisine styles, and will learn skills and tricks that you can take home and utilise to impress your friends and dinner guests long into the future.
Our fantastic hen party cookery Masterchef classes in Cambridge are brilliant fun for the whole group, whatever level your culinary expertise. There is a wide range of delectable different options available to base your session on, from classics such as Italian and French to hip new styles to this country such as Skandi and Middle Eastern. So whether you're a regular Delia Smith or can't cook, won't cook, our expert instructors will have the whole group creating exciting meals to impress any dinner guest.
You'll also receive some bubbly to toast the bride-to-be.
Choose from making any of mouth-watering options below:
- Italian - Create pasta like "nonna" and authentic Italian nosh.
- French - Add a little "je ne sais quoix" with dishes such as herb crusted rack of lamb to a classic souffle.
- Middle Eastern - Recreate aromatic food from the souk.
- Skandi - Scandinavian delicacies, its more than just pickled herring, meatballs and flat-packed dining tables.
- Sushi - Tasty, exquisite looking and incredibly healthy, sushi is indeed a culinary art form.
- Indian - Vibrant spices and sauces all made from scratch.
- Chocolate - Learn how to be creative with what is quite possibly the world's finest food stuff.