ghost tour hen do in brighton
Brighton's Lanes are renowned for being one of the best areas to shop in the UK, and rightly so. By day this fantastic area of the city is full of funky independent fashion shops, jewellery designers, retro and vintage boutiques and incredible shoes. But by night Brighton's oldest district sometimes reveals a much darker nature...
This spooky and at times hilarious Brighton hen party ghost tour unveils a side to the resort that very few tourists see. Yes we do like to be beside the seaside, but who knew Brighton had so many hidden secrets? Kiss me quick or run for your lives?!?
This private tour will be lead by one of Brighton's ghost-walkers; Silas, Ebenezer or Jasper. Dressed in Victorian attire these gentlemen will thrill you with spine-tingling tales of some of Brighton's lesser known characters as they lead you to sites that have hundreds of reported ghost sightings over the years. If you're fans of "Most Haunted" here's your chance to truly get up close and personal with things that do more than simply go bump in the hen night.
- An area that was formerly common land, but did the fishermen stop coming when a mutilated apparition started to appear? And are tourists today still seeing him?
- What happened in the old cellars of this former pub? And why do recent visitors complain of feeling watched?
- A quick shot of "Fisherman's Friend" might help calm your nerves. It's just a shame this brooding building has such a reputation for paranormal activity.
- Surely there is nothing wrong with this little Lane? Then why do so many women report feeling an amorous presence (and no Russell Brand isn't in town)?
- What awful tragedy befell this lane? Why is that doorway bricked up? And why do you suddenly wish you'd gone to Scunthorpe instead?
- Brighton's oldest tavern dating back to 1510, well that's quaint isn't it? Yes it is, or at least it would be if it wasn't built on a druid's sacrificial altar...
This really is a wonderful, ghostly and hugely entertaining tour that you'll be talking about all night. Although you'll definitely be glad you're sharing a room that night!