in house catering hen do in bath
Any hen weekend is special and should be celebrated with a slap up meal however feeding those hungry hens can be hard word, the fantastic Bath activities and non-stop nightlife will have helped the girls build up an appetite. But just how do you go about deciding who should be on cooking duty? Or even worse... Who should do the washing up?!?
Thankfully here at GoHen we have the perfect solution, your own in house chef! Yep, a touch of the celebrity lifestyle with your own personal chef looking after you all and providing a fabulous three course meal. Even the table will be laid with a sense of occasion.
All you need to do is let us know what time you'd like your meal to be served and select one starter, one main course and one dessert to suit all your guests from the menu and we'll take care of the rest.
- Asparagus wrapped in pancetta on a bed of rocket
- Pea, watercress and mint soup served with crusty bread
- Baked mini camembert's with chilli chutney and focaccia bread
- Tomato bruschetta with fresh basil and a pesto and balsamic dressing
- Braised chicken with sundried tomatoes in a white wine and shallot sauce, with sautéed rosemary potatoes and green beans
- Sticky slow-cooked belly of pork, served apple and mustard mash, braised red cabbage and honey glazed carrots
- BBQ'd butterflied leg of lamb served with a red wine jus, warm sweet potato and feta salad and garlic beans
- Grilled salmon fillets served with a lemon butter sauce, new potatoes and a summer salad
- Zesty Lemon tart served with raspberry coulis
- Triple chocolate hot melting pots served with fresh strawberries
- Crme Brule served with strawberries
- Baked vanilla and raspberry cheesecake
- All served with Cornish vanilla ice cream
Extra Dietary Requirements
If some of your guests have particular dietary requirements these can be incorporated into your menu choices with extra options for members of your group who might be vegetarian, dairy intolerant, halal options, gluten free, etc.